Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Eyes, Starter Set, 5 Brushes + Case
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.17|
- Online Tutorial For Eye Definition
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
- Base | Eyes | Finish
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
5 Steps to Enhanced Eyes
Eye definition goes high definition with our essential starter set:
- Deluxe crease brush: Soft, oversized design with UltraPlush bristles for effortless contouring
- Base shadow brush: UltraPlush bristles apply a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- Accent brush: Designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
- Fine liner brush: The ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner
- Brow brush: Distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows
- Panoramic case: Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Also perfect for drying brushes upside-down.
My favorite brushes ever! All of them are so useful and multitask, soft and perfect for application. Shipping is amazingly fast (14 days from US by regular mail). I'm very satisfied with everything! Thank you guys at iHerb, hope to shop with you again! :)
The brushes are too big for my ASIAN eyes and i don't even have small eyes. base shadow brush and deluxe crease brush: too big everything become messy brow brush : useless eyeliner brush: bigger than my lid, the most useless, i use a bobbi brown one and it's a lot easier to draw the line accent brush : too hard, the best if you you want to make a hole in your palette
Affordable, long lasting brushes
Posted by 5747037996685688002 on Jan 16, 2017
I bought this brush set over a year ago, and I have used them almost every day since. The quality is great for the price. Two of the brushes (base shadow brush and blending brush) are pretty large, which works for me - blending is almost effortless with these. Maybe on very small eyes the base shadow brush could be a bit too big, I'm not sure. The eyeliner brush (smallest one) is the only one that I don't really use, since I think it's too big for a thin and precise eyeliner application. Overall, very good products.
Posted by 5097346133886211306 on Jan 13, 2017
tres de ellos me gustan
Posted by 5337426758606211709 on Jan 13, 2017
I really like these but I have to say I much prefer Eco tools hence the 4 stars.
Posted by 5608193185513193981 on Jan 12, 2017
I love it bursh.it 's so amasing.so soft and esay to bland. :)))) Oh ! I beginner for english .