- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Online Tutorial For A Flawless Blend
- Preferred 2 - to - 1
- Over a Leading Department Store Brand for a Flawless Finish
- Base | Eyes | Finish
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
Our blush brush is custom-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results.
- Tapered Cut to Blend like a Pro
- Ideal for Powder Blush
This brush is amazing. It's soft, dries quickly after washing it and really does it's job. On a sidenote I use this to apply my powder instead of my blush, even though Real Techniques has a powder brush I feel like that one is just to large and this one is the perfect size. I still use it for blush, and even contouring sometimes but well, in conclusion it is lovely!!
No es la mejor de Real Techniques, ya que al menos a mí me hubiera gustado que fuera algo más tupida, pero ya digo que también eso es un gusto personal ya que sin duda es muy buena brocha. Su forma es ideal para diferentes aplicaciones, y facilita el trabajar los productos dejándolos muy difuminados ya que prácticamente funciona de forma similar a una Yachiyo. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.
Posted by 5479196363231619732 on Dec 03, 2016
Posted by 4855273582596732029 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 5322254442406191016 on Dec 01, 2016
Very comfortable hold, loved the ability to set it on the handle. Haven't used it much yet, but it seems to blend blush well, and doesn't pick up too much product.
Posted by 5088655882061846283 on Dec 01, 2016
Super soft and great to use!