Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Kabuki Brush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- High Definition Results
- Online Tutorials Make You the Expert
- Get the Best from Your Brush...
My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert.
Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger
The final step is a perfect finish.
Use my kabuki brush closed for powder, then unfold to sweep on color for high definition results:
- Look pixel perfect even in harsh light
- ultra plush taklon bristles
My favorite brushes ever! All of them are so useful and multitask, soft and perfect for application. Shipping is amazingly fast (14 days from US by regular mail). I'm very satisfied with everything! Thank you guys at iHerb, hope to shop with you again! :)
soft and smooth
Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 19, 2016
not bad, bought this to use with my mineral powders. hate on the rubber base. it's all sticky now
Not worth it
Posted by 5710474394818216614 on Sep 21, 2016
Very useless brush
Give this a miss
Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 11, 2016
Kabuki brushes are supposed to be very dense but this is not. Plus the feature where this can be split opened is pointless. I wouldn't buy if i could see and touch it in store.
Not what I thought
Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016
When I bought it, I thought it had a longer handle. Disappointed at first, but now I use it to apply powder and contouring when I'm travelling and at work.