- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Online Tutorial for an Airbrushed Finish
- Base | Eyes | Finish
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
Our dual-fiber stippling brush is the trade secret for applying your makeup with airbrushed results.
- 2 bristle types and lengths distribute product for a feathery finish
- Ideal for liquid or cream finishing product
I'm not good at make up. I buy the right colors and product, but it seems I just can't make it work. I used to apply liquid make up with my fingers and just rub it around my face. If you do the same, this review is for everyone. I don't like full coverage make up, because it makes my face look like a mask. So with this brush, I can actually get the perfect finish face, without greasy feeling and strikes. How to use it: put some liquid make up on the top of the bristles. Pat lightly with the brush on your face. With circular motions, rub the make up on your face. Voila! If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!
I love this stippling brush ! I use it everyday for my foundation ! It can be used for cream blushes as well :-)
Posted by 5362989761345311971 on Dec 08, 2016
Love this for applying my foundation/ BB cream! Really even and light. Value for money and I would gladly buy this again if something happens to the one I have.
I just love this product
Posted by angomania on Dec 06, 2016
Fantastic brush for a finish touch. This stippling brush is so fluffy and its so worth the money.
Posted by 5267605626885455188 on Nov 29, 2016
i use it for sheer apliccation of my blush
Exactly what I needed
Posted by 5011582369303404946 on Nov 12, 2016
I use this brush for applying cream blush and it does its job perfectly. No problems with bristles falling out and it's easy to clean.