Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Stippling Brush, Finish, 1 Brush
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Online Tutorial for an Airbrushed Finish
- Base | Eyes | Finish
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
Our dual-fiber stippling brush is the trade secret for applying your makeup with airbrushed results.
- 2 bristle types and lengths distribute product for a feathery finish
- Ideal for liquid or cream finishing product
I'm not good at make up. I buy the right colors and product, but it seems I just can't make it work. I used to apply liquid make up with my fingers and just rub it around my face. If you do the same, this review is for everyone. I don't like full coverage make up, because it makes my face look like a mask. So with this brush, I can actually get the perfect finish face, without greasy feeling and strikes. How to use it: put some liquid make up on the top of the bristles. Pat lightly with the brush on your face. With circular motions, rub the make up on your face. Voila! If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!
I love this stippling brush ! I use it everyday for my foundation ! It can be used for cream blushes as well :-)
Posted by 5475543326789861172 on Oct 04, 2016
Great brush but the Bristles starts falling out after a few washes
Posted by 5094177367420216533 on Sep 25, 2016
great brush to apply foundation
Posted by 5221258293187694941 on Sep 24, 2016
I really like this stippling brush.
good for blending
Posted by 5224266100742403249 on Sep 06, 2016