Renew Life, Calm, For Dogs, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With GABA, Lemon Balm, Valerian, Chamomile, Hops and Flower Essence Blend
- With Flower Essences
- The Digestive Care Company
- Veterinarian Formulated & Approved
- Natural Pet Supplement for Dogs
- 60 Delicious Chewable Tablets
Many pets are affected by factors such as separation from their owners, veterinary visits, training and professional competition, travel and even loud noises or thunderstorms. The natural ingredients in Healthy Calm can help.
- Helps your pet manage everyday stress
- Promotes feelings of calmness
Directions for dogs (by weight):
- Up to 20 lbs: 1/2 tablet per day
- 21 to 40 lbs: 1 tablet per day
- 41 to 60 lbs: 2 tablets per day
- Over 60 lbs: 3 tablets per day
Dried whey, dextrose, stearic acid, beef liver meal, beef flavor complex, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Contains no wheat, rye, gluten, nuts, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Manufactured in a GMP facility
Precautions: For use in canines only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If health problems exist, consult a veterinarian before use.
Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a dry place at 59-86°F (15-30°C).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: See Directions Below|
|Active Ingredients per 2 Tablets|
|GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)||400 mg|
|Lemon Balm Leaf||100 mg|
|Motherwort Herb Extract 4:1||100 mg|
|Passion Flower Extract 4:1||100 mg|
|Black Cohosh Root||50 mg|
|Chamomile Flower Extract (1.2% apigenin)||50 mg|
|Skullcap Herb Extract 4:1||50 mg|
|Valerian Root Extract (0.8% valerenic acid)||40 mg|
|Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine HCl)||35 mg|
|Hops Strobile Extract 4:1||30 mg|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract 5:1||20 mg|
|Kava Kava Root Extract (30% kavalactones)||20 mg|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine)||15 mg|
|Flower Essences||500 mcg|
My border collie has a fear of thunderstorms. Everytime one is nearby, he starts to pant, pace and if he's in his kennel, he tries his best to get out to the point of squeezing out the door-sometimes making his mouth bleed. If I know a storm is coming, I give him one of the tablets and within half an hour, he has calmed down, but he still pants. If I give it to him after the storm has came, I still give him one and he will calm down, but does take longer since he's already upset. I'd say this works enough for him to not destroy anything or hurt himself.