Renew Life, Healthy Digestion for Dogs, 60 Delicious Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Enzymes, Probiotics, Fiber, Flower Essence Blend and Soothing Herbs
- With Flower Essences
- Veterinarian Formulated & Approved
- Natural Pet Supplement for Dogs
Optimum digestive function is essential to maintaining your pet's overall health. The natural fiber in Healthy Digestion helps with digestion and assists with nutrient absorption from food. Fiber also adds bulk to support the bowel and promote anal gland health. Added probiotics, enzymes and amino acids support intestinal health and can help with "sensitive" colons.
- Probiotic blend specially formulated for canine digestive needs
- Regular use helps relieve occasional constipation or diarrhea
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Promotes healthy anal glands
Directions for dogs (by weight):
- Up to 20 lbs: 1/2 tablet per day
- 21 to 40 lbs: 1 tablet per day
- 41 to 60 lbs: 2 tablets per day
- Over 60 lbs: 3 tablets per day
Dried whey, dextrose, beef liver meal, beef flavor complex, stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Contains no wheat, rye, gluten, nuts, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Manufactured in a GMP facility
Store in a dry place at 59°-86°F (15-30°C)
Precautions: For use in canines only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If health problems exist, consult a veterinarian before use.
Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
|Serving Size: See Directions Above|
|Active Ingredients per 2 tablets|
|Acacia Fiber||950 mg|
|Calendula Flower||100 mg|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend 1 billion CFU *
Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis Bifidobacterium Longum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Streptococcus Thermophilus
|Licorice Root||100 mg|
|Marshmallow Root||100 mg|
|Yucca Root||100 mg|
|Garlic Bulb||75 mg|
|FOS (fructooligosaccharide)||50 mg|
|Peppermint Leaf||50 mg|
|Wheat Grass||50 mg|
|Glucoamylase (40 AG)||40 mg|
|Cramp Bark||35 mg|
|Amylase (3,000 SKB)||30 mg|
|Anise Seed||25 mg|
|Chamomile Flower||25 mg|
|Chlorophyll (from sodium copper chlorophyllin)||25 mg|
|Fennel Seed||25 mg|
|Wild Yam Root||25 mg|
|Protease 10,000 HUT||20 mg|
|Goldenseal Root||15 mg|
|Protease (Acid Stable) 30 SAP||10 mg|
|Lipase 900 FIP||6 mg|
|Flower Essences||500 mcg|
|* At time of manufacture|