- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural- Nothing Artificial, No Fillers or Binders
- Western & Chinese Herbal Blend
- Supports & Soothes Intestines & Colon
- Helps Relieve Occasional Gas & Bloating
- Dietary Supplement
- Made in USA
Intestinal Bowel Soother is a unique formulation of Chinese and Western herbs traditionally used to provide soothing support for the intestines and bowels.
Take 2 capsules each day with at least 8 ounces of purified water.
Vegetable capsule (vegetable fiber and water)
Contains no yeast, wheat, soy, salt, dairy, animal products, binders, fillers or artificial ingredients.
Manufactured in a GMP and Kosher facility
Keep out of reach of children
Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Note: Discontinue use if adverse effects occur, such as nausea, distention or dizziness.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place at 59-86°F (15-30°C).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Western Herbal Blend
|Slippery Elm bark||***|
|German Chamomile flower||***|
|Cranberry Extract 25:1 fruit||***|
|Proprietary Chinese Herbal 12:1 Extract Blend
Atractylodes root - bai zhu
|Capillary Artemisia herb - yin chen hao||***|
|Codonopsis root - dang shen||***|
|Job's Tears seed - yi yi ren||***|
|Schisandra fruit - wu wei zi||***|
|Agastache whole plant - huo xiang||***|
|Chinese Licorice root - zhi gan cao||***|
|Chinese Thoroughwax - chai hu||***|
|Ginger root - pao jiang||***|
|Korean Ash Branches bark - qin pi||***|
|Magnolia bark - hou po||***|
|Phellodendron bark - huang bai||***|
|Poria cocos root - fu ling||***|
|Psyllium seed - che qian zi||***|
|Chinese Goldthread - huang lian||***|
|Chinese White Peony root - bai shao||***|
|Costus root - mu xiang||***|
|Siler root - fang feng||***|
|Tangerine peel - chen pi||***|
|Angelica root - bai zhi||***|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||200 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*** Daily Value not established.