Categories Supplements EFA, Omega 3 6 9 ( EPA DHA ) DHA / EPA Formulas
Categories Supplements EFA, Omega 3 6 9 ( EPA DHA ) Fish Oil Softgels
Renew Life, Norwegian Gold Ultimate Fish Oils, Critical DHA, Natural Orange Flavor, 60 Fish Gels
Priced together: $31.18 Priced separately: $33.18
- 3x More Absorption than an Uncoated Softgel
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Ultimate DHA
- Ultimate Fish Oils
- Ultra-Concentrated Omega-3
- Brain - Prenatal - Eye
- One A Day
- 1200 mg
- Dietary Supplement
- The Digestive Care Company
- Manufactured in a GMP Facility
- Quality and Purity Guaranteed
- IFOS - Third-Party Tested & Certified
Norwegian Gold Omega-3 Fish Oils from ReNew Life surpass all world standards to bring you the ultimate in potency, freshness and purity. They are backed by rigorous quality systems and testing so all you receive are superior natural benefits of the purest fish oils on earth.
That's our promise to you.
Brenda Watson, C.N.C.
3x More Absorption than an uncoated softgel
Ultimate Fish Oils
- Burp-Free Enteric Coating
- Lipase-Enhanced Digestion
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Purity
What Are The Health Benefits of Omega-3 DHA?
The essential Omega-3 DHA in ReNew Life's Norwegian Gold oils is a natural substance your body needs to maintain optimum health. Extensive research links this type of Omega-3 to the eyes, brain and prenatal health. Because the typical American diet is lacking in this vital fatty acid, supplementation with natural fish oils is an ideal source of DHA.
How Does Norwegian Gold Deliver 3x more Omega-3 Absorption?
1 Norwegian Gold Enteric-coated Fish Gel = 3 uncoated softgels
Enteric-Coated Targeted Release means less exposure of the fish oils to harsh stomach acids and more Omega-3 delivery to the intestines.
Digestion Enhanced with Lipase further aiding in Omega-3 absorption. Lipase is critical for complete oil digestion, yet most other fish oils lack this powerful fat-splitting enzyme.
Many fish oils cause a fishy burp or 'repeat' but our unique Ultragest Technology ensures more complete digestion to help prevent any unpleasant repeat, odor or intestinal discomfort.
What makes Norwegian Gold The Ultimate Omega-3 Fish Oils?
- Higher potency of molecularly distilled essential Omega-3 DHA than most other DHA fish oils. Total Omega concentration of over 85%!
- Ultimate purity & freshness exceeding or meeting world standards. Sourced from smaller, unthreatened wild fish from cold, pristine waters.
- Enteric coating for 3x more Omega-3 absorption than uncoated softgels and reduced burping in most people.
- Lipase-enhanced digestion for better absorption. This natural fat-splitting enzyme helps the body utilize these beneficial Omega-3s.
- Fresh-Assure blue glass bottle and dark cap seals in freshness and shields the pristine oils from the harmful effects of light.
- 100% fish-derived gel caps ideal for fish-eating vegetarians and others who wish to avoid animal-based gelatin softgels.
International Fish Oil Standards
The IFOS program is a world leader in Omega-3 testing, ensuring Norwegian Gold oils meet or surpass all world pharmaceutical standards - including NMS (Norwegian Medicinal Standard) - for freshness, purity and potency.
Take 1 fish gel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize your intake of Omega-3, take 2 fish gels daily.
Fish gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, naturally orange flavor, natural caramel color, lecithin, enteric coating.
Contains Non-GMO soy.
Contains no GMO's, gluten, yeast, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, nuts, wheat, corn, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Purified and third-party tested to exceed all published U.S. and international standards for PCBs, dioxins, heavy metals and pesticides.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician before taking this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a dry place at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Fish Gel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Fish Gel||Amount Per 2Fish Gels||%DV**|
|Calories from Fat||11||22|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||2.4 g||<2%|
|Saturated Fat||.06 g||.12 g||<1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g||***|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||10 mg||<2%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||2.5 IU||5 IU||8%|
|Total Omega 3•6•7•9•11||1,046 mg†||2,092 mg†|
|Omega-3||760 mg||1,520 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||480 mg||960 mg||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||120 mg||240 mg||***|
|Omega-6||110 mg||220 mg||***|
|Omega-7||3 mg||6 mg||***|
|Omega-9||146 mg||292 mg||***|
|Omega-11||28 mg||56 mg||***|
|Lipase (activity 50 FIP)||5 mg||10 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet for 1 Fish Gel.
*** Daily Value not established
† The beneficial Omegas in fish oils, other than EPA & DHA, are naturally occurring and may vary seasonally by up to 10%.