Renew Life, Norwegian Gold, Ultimate Fish Oils, Super Critical Omega, 1200 mg, 30 Fish Gels
Priced together: $31.18 Priced separately: $33.18
- 3x More Absorption Than an Uncoated Softgel
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Maximum Strength Omega-3
- Vitamin D3
- Heart · Mood · Joint · Immunity
- One a Day
- Dietary Supplement
- Quality and Purity Guaranteed
- IFOS Third-party Tested & Certified
Ultimate Fish Oils
- Burp-Free Enteric Coating
- Lipase-Enhanced Digestion
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Purity
Norwegian Gold Omega-3 Fish Oils from ReNew Life surpass all world standards to bring you the ultimate in potency, freshness and pu8rity. They are backed by rigorous quality systems and testing so all you receive are the superior natural benefits of the purest fish oils on earth.
That's our promise to you.
How Do Omega-3 EFAs Support Overall Health?
The Essential Fatty Acids in Norwegian Gold Super Critical Omega are natural substances your body needs for optimum health. Extensive research links fish-derived Omega-3, particularly EPA, to:
- Health cardiovascular function and lowered risk of coronary heart disease.
- Reduced stiffness in joints and help in promoting joint and muscle comfort.
- Help in decreasing the severity of anxiety and occasional sleeplessness.
Because the typical American diet is lacking in these healthy fatty acids, supplementation with natural fish oil is an ideal source for Omega-3s.
How Does Norwegian Gold Deliver 3x Better Omega-3 Absorption?
1 Norwegian Enteric-coated Fish Gel = 3 uncoated softgels
Many fish oils cause a fishy burp or 'repeat', but our unique Ultragest Technology ensures more complete digestion to help prevent any unpleasant repeat, odor or intestinal discomfort.
Lipase for Enhanced Digestion
3x Better Absorption
Enteric coated for Intestinal Delivery
Oils bypass harsh stomach acids
What Makes Norwegian Gold The Ultimate Omega-3 Fish Oils?
- Highest potency of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Supercritical CO2 extraction technology increases the Omega-3 content in the oil blend. 95% Total Omega concentration!
- Ultimate purity & freshness exceeding or meeting world standards. Sourced from smaller, unthreatened wild fish from cold, pristine waters.
- Enteric coating for 3x more Omega-3 absorption than uncoated softgels and reduced burping in most people.
- Lipase-enhanced digestion for better absorption. This natural fat-splitting enzyme helps the body utilize these beneficial Omega-3s.
- Fresh-Assure blue glass bottle and dark gel cap seals in freshness and shields the pristine oils from the harmful effects of light.
- 100% fish-derived gel caps ideal for fish-eating vegetarians and others who wish to avoid animal-based gelatin softgels.
International Fish Oil Standards
The IFOS program is a world leader in Omega-3 testing, ensuring Norwegian Gold oils surpass or meet all world pharmaceutical standards - including NMS (Norwegian Medicinal Standard) - for freshness, purity and potency.
Take 1 fish gel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize your intake of Omega-3, take 2 fish gels daily.
Other Ingredients: Fish gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, natural orange flavor, natural caramel color, lecithin, enteric coating
Contains no GMOs, gluten, yeast, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, nuts, wheat, corn, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients
Purified and third-party tested to exceed all published U.S. and international standards for PCBs, dioxins, heavy metals and pesticides.
Contains: Non-GMO soy
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a dry place at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC). Manufactured in a GMP facility
|Serving Size: 1 Fish Gel|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount per Fish Gel||Amount per 2 Fish Gels||%DV**|
|Calories from Fat||11||22|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||2.4 g||<2%|
|Saturated Fat||.01 g||.02 g||<1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g||***|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||10 mg||<2%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||2,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||5 IU||10 IU||17%|
|Total Omega 3·5·6·7·9·11||1,110 mg†||2,220 mg†|
|Omega-3||1,025 mg||2,050 mg||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||780 mg||1,560 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120 mg||240 mg||***|
|Omega-5||1 mg||2 mg||***|
|Omega-6||56 mg||112 mg||***|
|Omega-7||1 mg||2 mg||***|
|Omega-9||12 mg||24 mg||***|
|Omega-11||1 mg||2 mg||***|
|Lipase (activity 50 FIP)||5 mg||10 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet for 1 Fish Gel.
*** Daily Value not established
† The beneficial Omegas in fish oils, other than EPA & DHA, are naturally occurring and may vary seasonally by up to 10%.