Renew Life, Organic Fiber Bar, Awesome Apple, 18 Bars, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Higher Fiber 14 g!
- USDA Organic
- Dairy Kosher
- Certified Vegan
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Cold Pressed
- Raw Food
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
Great Taste and Good For You!
We all live in a fast paced, stressful world. As a consumer of food bars I have often asked "Why can't they make a healthy bar that taste great?" I decided to do just that. I believe that whole food nutrition is the most important thing we can do to achieve health and high energy. Most food bars are full of refined sugars and preservatives. I have created a bar that is made from whole food with no added preservatives or refined sugars. I have combined natural fruits and nuts that provide 14 grams of fiber in every bar. And best of all it tastes delicious. What does it take to make a great tasting and truly nutritious snack? Try Organic Fiber bars and find out.
Enjoy the freedom to be healthy!
Brenda Watson C.N.C.
Founder, ReNew Life, Inc.
More than 50% of your daily fiber needs in one bar!
Organic dates, organic fiber blend (organic acacia, organic gluten-free oat fiber, organic flaxseed), organic apple, organic walnuts, organic raisins, organic sunflower oil, organic cinnamon.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts.
- No refined sugars added
- Contains no trans fats or cholesterol
- Raw ingredients do not contain soy, dairy, gluten, GMOs, preservatives or animal products but the bar may be manufactured where these ingredients are used.
- This product contains walnuts and may contain traces of nut shell.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (50 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g||56%|
|Refined Sugars||0 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Not a significant source of calories from fat, cholesterol, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.