- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Higher Fiber 14 g!
- USDA Organic
- Dairy Kosher
- Certified Vegan
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Cold Pressed
- Raw Food
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
Great Taste and Good For You!
We all live in a fast paced, stressful world. As a consumer of food bars I have often asked "Why can't they make a healthy bar that taste great?" I decided to do just that. I believe that whole food nutrition is the most important thing we can do to achieve health and high energy. Most food bars are full of refined sugars and preservatives. I have created a bar that is made from whole food with no added preservatives or refined sugars. I have combined natural fruits and nuts that provide 14 grams of fiber in every bar. And best of all it tastes delicious. What does it take to make a great tasting and truly nutritious snack? Try Organic Fiber bars and find out.
Enjoy the freedom to be healthy!
Brenda Watson C.N.C.
Founder, ReNew Life, Inc.
More than 50% of your daily fiber needs in one bar!
Organic dates, organic fiber blend (organic acacia, organic gluten-free oat fiber, organic flaxseed), organic walnuts, organic chocolate chips (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic cocoa powder, organic cocoa butter), organic raisins, organic cocoa powder, organic sunflower oil, organic apple, cocoa extract.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts.
- No refined sugars added
- Contains no trans fats or cholesterol
- Raw ingredients do not contain soy, dairy, gluten, GMOs, preservatives or animal products but the bar may be manufactured where these ingredients are used.
- This product contains walnuts and may contain traces of nut shell.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (50 g)|
|Servings Per Box: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g||56%|
|Refined Sugars||0 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Not a significant source of calories from fat, cholesterol, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.