Renew Life, Ultimate Fish Oils, Critical Omega, Natural Orange Flavor, 1200 mg, 60 Fish Gels
Priced together: $31.18 Priced separately: $33.18
- Norwegian Gold
- 3X More Absorption than an Uncoated Softgel
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Ultra-Concentrated Omega-3
- Natural Orange Flavor
- One a Day
- Dietary Supplement
- IFOS Third-party Tested & Certified
Ultimate Fish Oils
- Burp-Free Enteric Coating
- Lipase-Enhanced Digestion
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Purity
What Makes Norwegian Gold The Ultimate Omega-3 fish oils?
- Higher potency of molecularly distilled Omega-3 essential fatty acids than most other fish oils. Total Omega concentration of over 85%!
- Ultimate purity & freshness exceeding or meeting world standards. Sourced from smaller, unthreatened wild fish from cold, pristine waters.
- Enteric coated for 3x more Omega-3 absorption than uncoated softgels and reduced burping in most people.
- Lipase-enhanced digestion for better absorption. This natural fat-splitting enzyme helps the body utilize these beneficial Omega-3s.
- Fresh-Assure blue glass bottle and dark gel cap seals in freshness and shields the pristine oils from the harmful effects of light.
- 100% fish-derived gel caps ideal for fish-eating vegetarians and others who wish to avoid animal-based gelatin softgels.
International Fish Oil Standards
The IFOS program is a world leader in Omega-3 testing, ensuring Norwegian Gold oils meet or surpass all world pharmaceutical standards-including NMS (Norwegian Medicinal Standard)- for freshness, purity and potency.
How Does Norwegian Gold Deliver 3X Better Omega-3 Absorption?
1 Norwegian Gold Enteric-coated Fish Gel = 3 uncoated softgels
Enteric-Coated Targeted Release means less exposure of the fish oils to harsh stomach acids and more omega-3 delivery to the intestines.
Digestion Enhanced with Lipase further aiding in Omega-3 absorption. Lipase is critical for complete oil digestion, yet most other fish oils lack this powerful fat-splitting enzyme.
Burp-Free Guarantee: Many fish oils cause a fishy burp or "repeat", but our unique
Ultragest Technology ensures more complete digestion to help prevent any unpleasant repeat, odor or intestinal discomfort.
Enteric-Coated for Intestinal Delivery
Oils bypass harsh stomach acids
Lipase for Enhanced Digestion
3x Better Absorption
Healthy Benefits of Omega-3
Essential Fatty Acids like the Omega-3s in ReNew Life's Norwegian Gold oils are natural substances your body needs to maintain optimum health. Extensive research links this type of Omega-3 to the heart, brain, eyes, joints and skin. Because the typical American diet is lacking in these vital fatty acids, supplementation with natural fish oil is an ideal source for Omega-3s.
Purified and third-party tested to exceed all published U.S. and international standards for PCBs, dioxins, heavy metals and pesticides.
Norwegian Gold Omega-3 Fish Oil from ReNew Life surpass all world standards to bring you the ultimate in potency, freshness and purity. They are backed by rigorous quality systems and testing so all you receive are the superior natural benefits of the purest fish oils on earth.
That's our promise to you.
Brenda Watson, C.N.C.
Take 1 fish gel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize your intake of Omega-3, take 2 fish gels daily.
Fish gelatin, natural orange flavor, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin, natural caramel color, enteric coating
Contains: Non-GMO soy.
Contains no PCBs, pesticides, heavy metals, dioxins, gluten, yeast, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, nuts, wheat, corn, rye, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Manufactured in a GMP facility
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a dry place at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Fish Gel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Fish Gel||Amount per 2 Fish Gels||%DV**|
|Calories from Fat||11||22|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||2.4 g||<2%|
|Saturated Fat||.05 g||.09 g||<1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g||***|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||10 mg||<2%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||2.5 IU||5 IU||8%|
|Total Omega 3 · 6 · 7 · 9 · 11||1,100 mg†||2,200 mg†|
|Omega-3||880 mg||1,760 mg||***|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||490 mg||980 mg||***|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||244 mg||488 mg||***|
|Omega-6||66 mg||132 mg||***|
|Omega-7||1 mg||2 mg||***|
|Omega-9||114 mg||228 mg||***|
|Omega-11||38 mg||76 mg||***|
|Lipase (activity 50 FIP)||5 mg||10 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet for 1 Fish Gel.
***Daily Value not established.
†The beneficial Omegas in fish oils, other than EPA & DHA, are naturally occurring and may vary seasonally by up to 10%.