Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Super Critical, 200 Billion, Maximum Support Probiotic, 7 Packets, 0.8 oz (23.1 g)
By Renew Life6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.28 lbs (0.13 kg)
- Product Code: REN-15859
- UPC Code: 631257158598
- Package Quantity: 7 Packets, 0.8 oz (23.1 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- High Bifido
- Maximum Support Probiotic
- 200 Billion Active Cultures†
- 10 Strains of Health-Promoting Microflora
- Faster Acting Support Restores Healthy Flora Balance
- Promotes Overall Digestive and Immune Health
- 7-Day Program
- Faster Acting Relief for Critical Care Needs
- Potent Clinical Strength
- Maximum Digestive Support
- 2,000 mg FOS Powerful Prebiotic Action
- 7 Powder Packets Mix Easily in Foods & Beverages!
- Dietary Supplement
- The Digestive Care Company
- Quality and Purity Guaranteed
- Manufactured in a GMP Facility
- Flavor Free Formula
†CFU at time of manufacture
Advanced Probiotic & Prebiotic Support for Total-Body Health
Ultimate Flora Super Critical provides maximum support for:
- Improved Digestion Multi-strain blend helps improve digestion and relieve occasional diarrhea, constipation and indigestion.
- Healthy Detoxification 200 billion active cultures ensure a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria prior to and during internal cleansing.
- Immune Function Probiotics help boost immunity by crowding out harmful bacteria and supporting the growth of healthy flora.
- Travelers' Support Grab-and-go packets help combat travelers' tummy and boost immunity away from home.
Beneo P95 FOS from Chicory
In clinical studies, Beneo P95 fructooligosaccharide was shown to promote overall digestive and immune health by enhancing the function of good bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Prebiotic Power Stimulates the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria to combat poor digestion and support healthy immune function
- Gut Protection Helps crowd out harmful pathogens in the small and large intestines that can cause impaired digestion and poor health
Restore Your Intestinal Flora in Just 7 Days!
Potent Multi-strain Formula
- Ultimate Flora Super Critical has more beneficial bacteria than most other critical care probiotic on the market.
Complete Digestive & Immune Support
- 102 billion † Bifidobacteria cultures support the large intestine
- 98 billion † Lactobacilli and Lactococcus cultures support the small intestine
2,000 mg Beneo P95 FOS
- Powerful prebiotic action
- Nourishes healthy intestinal flora
- Quick-dissolve, flavor-free powdered formula
- Mixed easily with liquids and soft foods
- Faster acting support for critical needs: stress, illness, antibiotic use, etc.
- Just one packet per day provides maximum support
- Travel-ready packets are great for on the go
†CFU at time of manufacture
For best results, take one packet (3.3 g) daily with a meal. Mix with beverages or soft foods and consume immediately. Do not mix with hot beverages.
Contains no GMOs, yeast, wheat, corn, rye, salt, sugar, binders, fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients
This product may contain mild traces of milk and soy proteins from fermentation ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Best if refrigerated.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (3.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||***|
|FOS (fructooligosaccharide)||2,000 mg||***|
|Proprietary Blend 200 billion CFU†||1,000 mg|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-02)||84.5 billion||***|
|Lactococcus lactis (LL-23)||32.5 billion||***|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||30 billion||***|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||20 billion||***|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05)||10 billion||***|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||10 billion||***|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)||7.5 billion||***|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||4 billion||***|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)||1 billion||***|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus (Lb-64)||500 million||***|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*** Daily Value not established
† At time of manufacture
iHerb Customer Reviews
I saw this product discussed on a health show and was impressed. I am very familiar with probiotics and have used them off and on for years. This one is the absolute best you can get, especially for use after antibiotics. I tried it and it is the only one I have ever actually felt a difference with. I didn't use it right when I got it, but one day my stomach was bothering me and five minutes after I drank this, my stomach felt 100% better. It is not meant to be an everyday product (mainly because of the cost). I recommend the critical care 50 billion (same brand) for everyday use.
I have ibs and that's the best product to take if in going out or holiday to prevent stomach ache and problems with digestion. Easy dissolves in water / juice, no taste. On everyday basics I take 50 billion priobiotic the same brand and it does great job.