- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Lighten, Brighten Brown Spots or Uneven Pigmentation on Areas of Face & Hands in Minutes!
- (Temporary, but Added Usage Provides Progressive Brightening)
- 100% Pure Freeze-Dried
- Collagen Fibre Infused with Special Skin Lightening Alpha-Arbutin, Licorice, Grapeseed Extract & Citric Acid
- (See Results with Each 15 Minute Treatment)
- Cut Pads into Strips for Specific Areas
The Freeze-Dried Native Collagen Difference.
Native collagen fibre is basically a hydrating, healing treatment, but now, premium lightening ingredients have been infused into the collagen fibre.
Thus in addition to rapid hydration, you have a unique, lightening brightening action.
Regular collagen in creams, etc. is beneficial, but processing via heat, solvents, etc. means that regular Collagen cannot have the maximum hydrating, vitalizing properties of freeze-dried native Collagen.
In a skin-lightening study on Chinese women, Alpha-Arbutin resulted in a faster and more pronounced skin lightening effect after 1 month when compared to other commonly used lightening ingredients. In addition licorice, grapeseed extract and citric acid have been added to the infusion for supportive brightening, lightening action.
With this very special lightening-brightening complex added to the native collagen fibre, you can see results after each 15-20 minute treatment.
- Brightens, lightens dark spots or uneven pigmentation after each treatment. See immediate results!
- Use a strip or part of pad on the dark spot area 2-3 times a week for progressive lightening.
See inside for complete directions for use.
Cut into strips or pieces for specific dark spot or uneven pigment areas...and more economical usage.
Freeze-dried collagen, alpha-arbutin, citric acid, ectoin (carboxylic acid), licorice root extract, grape seed extract.
Surprised with the result! Never expected that it would actually lighten some dark spots on the skin. Though temporary, am sure you can achieve good results with continued usage. It's certainly a must try product.
Posted by 5650836353155280809 on May 29, 2016
Nothing and no result!
Posted by 5426682719930985708 on Dec 13, 2015
Don't waste your money
Posted by 5054428894128434271 on Sep 14, 2015
no reuslt !!
Complete waste of money!
Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jan 18, 2013
I used this product on different parts of the body, followed instructions and saw NO difference at all! I do not recommend it.