Reviva Labs, HypoAllergenic Mascara, Superlash Brown, .25 oz
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Great Lash Builder that Will Not Smudge, Flake or Clump
- Easily Controllable Applicator
- Gentle Formula is Ideal for Contact Lens Wearers
- Soap-Free and pH Balanced to Avoid Eye Irritation
Water, beeswax, copolymer, isododecane, PEG-20, sorbitan beeswax, glyceryl stearate S.E., wheat germ oil, magnesium silicate, kaolin, cetyl phosphate, carnauba, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate.
May contain iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue.
This mascara came really gunky. I looked it up on a website called Skin Deep which rates cosmetics as to the amount of chemicals in them and this mascara is just as bad as Maybelline which is full of chemicals. I'll never order this again and should have looked it up before.
This is a good product, however I don't feel like the description of the color is accurate. It's too dark to be brown so maybe they should consider calling it "brownish black" or "black/brown."
A waste of money
Posted by 5726473027324676201 on May 05, 2016
DON'T BUY IT!!!!
Posted by 4856076524257433384 on Apr 19, 2016
It's black, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BROWN!!! :(
Good product for good price, color nice brown
Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Dec 13, 2015
This is good product, I am very satisfied, as it looks very natural, do not make any clumps. I have asian style lashes - very straight, but still this looks good and keeps all day on lashes. Also easy to take of. Like! Use it sometimes even when go to gym.
Good Hypoallergenic Mascara
Posted by 5337363683637102684 on Nov 29, 2015
At first I didn't like it at all. It was to wet and hard to get a good result. But after a while it dries and gets a better consistency. And it feels like a "normal" Mascara with a great result.The only minus is that after a long day, the color sometimes rubs off to the skin under my eyes etc.If you are in need of a okay hypoallergenic mascara, this is more than good:)