- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Great Lash Builder That Will Not Smudge, Flake or Clump
- Easily Controllable Applicator
- Gentle Formula is Ideal for Contact Lens Wearers
- Soap-Free and pH Balances to Avoid Eye Irritation
Water, beeswax, copolymer, isododecane, PEG-20, sorbitan beeswax, glycerylstearate S.E., wheat germ oil, magnesium silicate, kaolin, cetyl phosphate, camauba, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacstate.
May contain iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue.
The best mascara I've tried in a loong time. Your lashes will not get stiff, it is easy to remove, no bad feelings about the ingredients. I'm very pleased. It gives a fairly natural look, but it is very buildable. Cons: The brush is really big. And the mascara itself can be goopy when you take out the wand.
I've tried them all and this one is great. Goes on easily. I use a small metal eyelash comb to separate the lashes while they're wet which also helps to push them upward while it dries. Full lashes that last through the day for me.
Posted by 5012566317236415613 on Nov 30, 2016
I am a make up artist and have had endless trouble with finding a reasonably priced, effective mascara. This is it! No bleeding, smudging or sore eyes and at a great price.
Good but not great
Posted by 4677399054045238521 on Nov 30, 2016
The good is due to the mascara not irritating my eyes. The not great has to do with the weakness of the color once applied.
Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Nov 23, 2016
This product is extremely poor quality... it takes me at list 15 min to work on my lashes to get any result.... with any other brand i used bf it took me not more then 3 to 4 min for both eyes...DON'T BUY CAUSE U'LL REGRET
Very good product
Posted by 5060024050714367932 on Oct 21, 2016
Good product and easy to put on. I have very sensitive eyes and I am prone to contact dermatitis, but with this product there were no reactions. A little bit difficult to remove it, though.