Reviva Labs, Makeup Primer, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Use Over Moisturizer or Alone Under Makeup
- Paraben Free
If you're satisfied with how you look in makeup, wait till you see how good you look with Reviva's New Makeup Primer under your makeup.
Use over Moisturizer or directly under makeup.
- Fills in lines, conceals pores and controls excess oil.
- Helps skin instantly look and feel smooth and silky.
- Helps makeup foundation last longer. (Safe under eye shadow, too)
- And COQ10 adds protective antioxidant action.
Over moisturizer or directly on clean skin, apply just a drop on forehead, each cheek and above jawline. Massage in lightly over entire face. Allow product to absorb. Then apply makeup. You'll love the smooth, velvety feel and look. Men, of course, can use it directly on skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), olive oil, coenzyme Q10, squalane.
No animal ingredients, No animal testing
This peels right off if you don't wait for it to sink in for 10 minutes or so. I don't have time for that in the morning when applying makeup, and I want the moisturizer to not have sunken into my skin before applying my mineral powder. Maybe this would work better with liquid foundation. I don't know. It does make my skin smooth, matte and lines and pores gets a little less noticeable. But under makeup, I don't see any difference. And my mineral powder actually glides right off in only an 1 hour after using this! I won't buy this again, there are better primers out there. But if you use liquid foundation and doesn't mind waiting for it to sink in, it may be worth a try.
my make up lasts longer, my skin doesn`t get oily during the day. So all in all it is definately the product I will re-order!!!
Posted by 5246137040947392058 on Jul 20, 2016
It's my first time to use this product. I find it v good coz it makes the foundation last longer and smoother.
I'm not sure yet..
Posted by 5616605511933220891 on Jun 19, 2016
I'm not sure yet, but it seems alright. It's light and my skin doesn't break out after using this product. So it's a good thing! I'm not sure if it's holds my make up in place for a long period of time because it seems it gets faded with time, during the day..
Posted by 5704743834102937806 on Jun 07, 2016