Reviva Labs, Vitamin E Stick, 1/8 oz (3.5 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Superior Protection and More!...
- For Lips & Eye Areas
Your lips are too precious for standard lip balms. Reviva's Vitamin E Stick does so much more! In fact, in summer, our E Stick offers special benefits under eyes. Sunscreen creams or lotions creep into eyes cause eyes to tear or smart. Reviva's E Stick formula stays put and moisturizes while it fights sun damage under eyes. And lips, in summer, particularly lower lips are vulnerable to drying and cracking. It heals...it soothes...beeswax base with soy, Vitamin E and allantoin. It moisturizes...more serious moisturizing than other brands. It protects...not only from pollutants but UVA/UVB sun protection, too. Great for lips and under eyes.
- Lip balm with Vitamin E and allantoin in a natural beeswax base.
- Moisturizes and soothes chapped, dry and cracked lips while protecting against UVA/UVB rays and wind damage.
- Can apply over or under lipstick.
- Translucent coverage ideal for women and men!
Apply to lips or under eyes for moisture and sun protection.
Canola oil, lanolin oil, beeswax, soybean oil, myristyl stearate, candelilla wax, octyl methoxycinnamate, aloe vera, ozokerite, vitamin E acetate, oxybenzone, olive oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine, linden flower fragrance.
I didn't know it contained oxybenzone which could irritate skin. I bought it for under eye moisturizer, but I couldn't help but worry every time I use since eye area is the most sensitive part of my skin. I would rather choose to smear on an unscented organic lip balm from Badger's or Madre bees'.
Contains oxybenzone! (Search the web, if you are not familiar with this ingredient.)
Don't like it at all!
Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 19, 2016
Don't understand what the fuss is about
Posted by 5441092673864404829 on Jul 14, 2016
Feels like your ordinary lip balm
What a moisturizer !
Posted by Latifah on Jun 26, 2016
I really like it.. It left lips moisturized for long hrs.. It is cheap and perfect . (Yes) If you find this helpful :) Thanks
Posted by 5734682272005394428 on Jun 24, 2016
this a good balm, I don;t like it's smell & taste, but when I use it, it gives moist to the lips
One of my favorite product
Posted by 5609325478665210457 on Jun 13, 2016
I use this vitamin E stick to moisturize my under eye area (I noticed that fine lines are almost gone). Also I use this product to moisturize my entire face (it doesn't clog my pores), my elbows and it helps irritated skin to heal . I love this product and I recommend it!