- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Antioxidant Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like antioxidant that helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals. Free radicals can contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn may contribute to the premature aging of cells. As an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps revitalize the underlying structure of skin, so it can look healthier and more radiant.
For adults, take one (1) to three (3) capsules daily, preferably with meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|