Rexall Sundown Naturals, B-12 Methylcobalamin, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 90 Microlozenges
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Value Size
- Quick Dissolve
- Bioavailable For of B-12 Supports Energy Metabolism
- Vegetarian Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- Free of Gluten & Wheat
- Guaranteed Quality- Laboratory Tested
Methylcobalamin is the preconverted form of Vitamin B12. Cyanocobalamin, the common form of B12, need to be converted by the body into the methylcobalamin form. Sundown Naturals provides the metabolically active form in a quick dissolve microlozenge for immediate action.
For adults, take (1) microlozenge daily, preferably with a meal. Place microlozenge under tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Mannitol, vegetable cellulose. Contains <2% of: Natural cherry flavor, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
No artificial color or flavor, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
If your pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Microlozenge|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||5, 000 mcg (5 mg)||83,333%|