Rexall Sundown Naturals, B12, Natural Cherry Flavor, 500 mcg, 90 Microlozenges (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Energy Support and Nervous System Health
- Vegetarian Formula
- Vitamin Supplement
- Free of Gluten & Wheat
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Vitamin B-12 is essential for normal formation of blood cells, contributes to the health of the nervous system and aids in converting food into energy. There is no question about it. A good diet contributes to optimal health, but sometimes stress, fast food meals and eating on the run can have nutritional consequences. One way to ensure that you are getting your Daily Values for B Vitamins is to take dietary supplements.
For adults, take one (1) microlozenge daily. Place microlozenge under tongue until fully dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Mannitol, crospovidone, beet juice color, vegetable stearic acid, natural cherry flavor. Contains <2% of: Sucralose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No gluten, No wheat, No milk, No lactose, No artificial flavor, No preservatives, No sugar, No soy, No starch, No yeast, No fish. Sodium free.
Made in the USA with select ingredients from around the world.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Microlozenge|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||8,333%|