Rexall Sundown Naturals, Chewable Vitamin D3, Strawberry-Banana Flavor, 1000 IU, 120 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 also supports normal antibody production by the immune system and supports breast health. Increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas and colon. Supplementing with Sundown Chewable Vitamin D3 is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake.
For adults, chew one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Sucrose, sorbitol, fructose, xylitol, vegetable cellulose, natural flavors. Contains <2%: Carmine color, citric acid, gelatin, malic acid, silica, sucralose, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
No artificial flavor, no preservatives, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|