Rexall Sundown Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg, 50 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Double Strength
- Helps Support Women's Health
- Herbal Supplement
- Quality Guaranteed Laboratory Tested
- Sodium Free
Evening Primrose is a natural source of the unsaturated fatty acid, GammaLinolenic Acid (GLA), that helps provide nutritional support for women.
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||***|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||***|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1,000 mg (1 g)||***|
|Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA)||730 mg||***|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||90 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
for years my wife suffered from irregular, and usually fairly severe, menstruation. We tried this on a friends recommendation and it improved her situation completely. It's safe and inexpensive, too.