Rexall Sundown Naturals, High Potency, B-1, Thiamin, 100 mg, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Energy Metabolism
- Vegetarian Formula
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
As a B Vitamin, Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) plays a role in energy metabolism and nervous system function.
For Adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium Free.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)||100 mg||6,667%|