Sundown Naturals, Niacin, Time Released, 500 mg, 200 Caplets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Value Size
- Supports Heart Health & Energy Metabolism
- Vegetarian Formula
- Vitamin Supplement
- Free of Gluten & Wheat
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Niacin, also known as Vitamin B-3, supports heart health, energy metabolism and nervous system health. Niacin also helps maintain healthy functions of the skin. This product is formulated to release Niacin over a prolonged period of time.
For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish, sodium free.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Notice: Use of this product may cause a temporary skin flushing (hot feeling and skin redness), burning, itching, or rash caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin. Sensitive individuals may experience unexpected drop of blood pressure or dizziness. Do not take on an empty stomach. Do not take more than the recommended dose unless prescribed by your doctor.
|Serving Size: 1 Caplet|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid)||500 mg||2,500%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||106 mg||11%|