- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Vitamin D3 400 IU Per Serving
- Promotes Heart, Bone and Immune Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Sundown Naturals' Omega-3 & Vitamin D3 gummies provide essential nutrients which support heart, bone and immune health. Each serving of four gummies provides 125 mg of Omega-3s and 400 IU of Vitamin D. Vitamin D also helps maintain strong bones and teeth. Each bottle contains 3 delicious fruit flavors: orange, strawberry-banana and raspberry gummy fish.
For adults, chew four (4) gummies daily. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin. Contains <2% of: Carnauba wax, citric acid, lactic acid, natural colors (purple carrot extract, black carrot juice concentrate, annatto), natural flavors (strawberry/banana, raspberry, orange), organic sunflower oil.
Contains fish (tuna) ingredients.
No artificial flavor or color, no artificial sweetener, no preservatives, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 4 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%**|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
provides 125 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, comprising of:
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
†As Natural Triglycerides