Categories Food, Groceries Rice Arborio Rice
Categories Food, Groceries Rice
Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Rice
Rice Select, Organic Arborio, Italian-Style Rice, 32 oz (907.2)
- Grown in the USA
- International Flavors, American Grown
- Identity Preserved
- USDA Organic
- 150 Calories Per Serving
- 0 g Fat / 0% DV
- 0 mg Sodium / 0% DV
- 0 g Sugars
- Certified Organic by the Texan Department of Agriculture
Cooking Organic Arborio Rice
1 cup uncooked rice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cups chicken or vegetable broth, salt and pepper (optional)
- Saute onion in oil and butter for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of broth. Continue cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed.
- Gradually stir in remaining broth 1 cup at a time, cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup.
Yields approximately 3 cups cooked rice.
Organic arborio rice.
This package is sold by weight settling of contents will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (46 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||37 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest., dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.