Rice Select, Organic Arborio, Italian-Style Rice, 32 oz (907.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Natural
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Identity Preserved
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Grown In the USA- Rice
- 150 Calories per Serving
- 0 g Fat -0% DV
- 0 mg Sodium - 0% DV
- 0 g Sugars
- BPA- Free Jars
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By the Texas Department of Agriculture
Cooking Organic Arborio Rice
1 cup uncooked rice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cups chicken or vegetable broth, salt and pepper (optional)
- Saute onion in oil and butter for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of broth. Continue cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed.
- Gradually stir in remaining broth 1 cup at a time, cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup.
Yields approximately 3 cups cooked rice.
Organic arborio rice.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (46 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||37 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest., dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.