Rice Select, Organic Arborio, Italian-Style Rice, 32 oz (907.2 g)
By Rice Select
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Identity Preserved
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Grown In the USA- Rice
- 150 Calories per Serving
- 0 g Fat -0% DV
- 0 mg Sodium - 0% DV
- 0 g Sugars
- BPA- Free Jars
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By the Texas Department of Agriculture
Cooking Organic Arborio Rice
1 cup uncooked rice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cups chicken or vegetable broth, salt and pepper (optional)
- Saute onion in oil and butter for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of broth. Continue cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed.
- Gradually stir in remaining broth 1 cup at a time, cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup.
Yields approximately 3 cups cooked rice.
Organic arborio rice.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (46 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||37 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest., dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3064782 on Apr 08, 2016
The product is great and comes in a great, reusable package. Shame they don't do refills though.
Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 06, 2013
This would have been 5 stars if refills were available to purchase. The packaging is great and reusable, so I think it's wasteful to just buy another and collect all these good quality plastic containers. The only alternative Arborio rice on iherb is non organic and more expensive than Rice Select. :S
Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 13, 2013
I will definitely be getting this again.