- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Long Grain American Basmati
- Identity Preserved
- 100% Whole Grain 45 g or More Per Serving
- Grown in the USA
- USDA Organic
- International Flavors, American Grown
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
Cooking Organic Texmati Brown Rice
1 cup uncooked rice
2 1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; stir once.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid or foil; reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand (covered) 5-10 minutes longer.
Yields approximately 3 cups cooked rice.
Organic texmati brown rice.
This product is sold by weight settling of contents will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (45 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 22|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat. fat, trans fat, cholest., sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|