Rice Select, Organic White Rice, Texmati, Long Grain American Basmati, 36 oz (1 kg)
By Rice Select9 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2018
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 2.84 lbs (1.29 kg)
- Product Code: RIE-91141
- UPC Code: 074401911418
- Package Quantity: 36 oz (1 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 4 x 6.2 in, 2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
- Grown in The USA
- International Flavors, American Grown
- Long Grain American Basmati Identity Preserved
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic by The Texas Department of Agriculture
Cooking Organic Texmati White Rice
1 cup uncooked rice
1 3/4 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; stir once.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid or foil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand (covered) 5-10 minutes longer.
Yields approximately 3 cups cooked rice.
Organic texmati white rice.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 22|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Not a significant source of fat calories, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews