- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- All Natural
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Grown in the USA
- 150 Calories Per Serving
- 0.5 g Fat/1% DV
- 0 mg Sodium/0% DV
- 0 g Sugar
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
- BPA-Free Jars
Cooking Organic Texmati White Rice
1 cup uncooked rice
1 3/4 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; stir once.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid or foil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand (covered) 5-10 minutes longer.
Yields approximately 3 cups cooked rice.
Organic texmati white rice.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup dry (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 20|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat. fat, trans fat, cholest., dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
My 9 y.o. picky eater liked this rice which she hardly ate before. The rice is very tasty and easy to cook.
No very good for me
Posted by WingCHAN on Jan 06, 2015
Not my taste but no too bad.
Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Oct 12, 2014
Texmati, a better quality of rice, is easy to prepare and goes very well with just about anything. For example, Amy's low sodium organic lentil soup. You can pour half a cup over the rice and you have a balance, protein-enriched meal that's very satisfying.
Posted by Reviewer1114314 on Sep 17, 2014
Rice Select is the best rice you can buy! We hardly us white potato's any longer. I prefer the Basmati rice in the white. I do wish they would carry the brown rice as well.
Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 29, 2014
I'll buy again for sure.