Rice Select, Orzo, Whole Wheat Pasta, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Our Fields to Your Table
- So Flavorful You'll Forget It's Healthy
- Bringing Worlds of Flavor to Your Table
- 100% Whole Wheat
- 100%Whole Grain 45 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Our award-winning Whole Wheat Orzo is made from the finest quality durum whole wheat. Careful scrutiny goes into the selection of the highest quality wheat to ensure an all natural, non-GMO wholesome whole grain product. Great in Mediterranean-style salads, stirred into soups or tossed with grilled vegetables for a fast and fabulous side dish.
Cooking Whole Wheat Orzo
1 cup uncooked orzo
2 quarts water
1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Bring water to a rapid boil and add Orzo.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt (optional) and bring to second boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until "al dente" (firm to the bite) approximately 8 -10 minutes. Drain and serve.
Yields approximately 2 1/2 cups cooked orzo
Whole (wheat) durum flour.
This package is sold by weight.
Settling of contents will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||29%|
|Not a significant source of sat. fat, trans fat, cholest., sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C or iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.