Rice Select, Orzo, Whole Wheat Pasta, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Rice Select1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.42 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Product Code: RIE-70441
- UPC Code: 074401704416
- Package Quantity: 32 oz (907 g)
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.9 x 6.2 in, 2.05 lbs (0.93 kg)
- From Our Fields to Your Table
- So Flavorful You'll Forget It's Healthy
- Bringing Worlds of Flavor to Your Table
- 100% Whole Wheat
- 100%Whole Grain 45 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Our award-winning Whole Wheat Orzo is made from the finest quality durum whole wheat. Careful scrutiny goes into the selection of the highest quality wheat to ensure an all natural, non-GMO wholesome whole grain product. Great in Mediterranean-style salads, stirred into soups or tossed with grilled vegetables for a fast and fabulous side dish.
Cooking Whole Wheat Orzo
1 cup uncooked orzo
2 quarts water
1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Bring water to a rapid boil and add Orzo.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt (optional) and bring to second boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until "al dente" (firm to the bite) approximately 8 -10 minutes. Drain and serve.
Yields approximately 2 1/2 cups cooked orzo
Whole (wheat) durum flour.
This package is sold by weight.
Settling of contents will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||29%|
|Not a significant source of sat. fat, trans fat, cholest., sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C or iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.