Rice Select, Pearl Couscous, Original, 11.53 oz (326 g)
By Rice Select
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Toasted Israeli Style Pasta
Our Traditional Couscous is a tiny pasta that is extremely light and fluffy when cooked. Golden in color. Versatile. All natural. A quick and easy substitute for rice or potatoes.
Cooking Original Pearl Couscous
1 cup Original Pearl Couscous
1 1/4 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional) 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
Bring water to a boil; add couscous, salt and butter (if desired). Cover saucepan and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Toasted pearl couscous (wheat flour).
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup 1.75 oz (50 g dry)|
|Serving Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest., sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, or calcium|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|