Ricola, Green Tea with Echinacea, Sugar Free, 19 Drops
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Effective Relief
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Sugar Free
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
- Naturally Effective
Ricola Sugar Free Green Tea Cough Drops contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats along with Echinacea and Ricola's delicious mixture of Swiss alpine herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Sore Throat Warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect
- Store in a dry place
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
- 2 Drops = Free Exchange
- 7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchange based on Exchange List for Diabetes
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 4.1 mg||Cough suppressant, Oral pain reliever|
Aspartame, citric acid, extracts of echinacea, green tea, peppermint and Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden, flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), Isomalt, natural color (chlorophyll), natural flavors, sorbitol
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3069437 on Dec 02, 2010
Very good taste. Not too sweet and not too hot. I recommend it.
Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012
delicious and not sell in my country
Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Dec 13, 2013
delicious and not sell in my country
Very good quality, flavourful drops.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 30, 2013
I have bought these before for myself and for others, and shall buy again.
MUY RICOS Y RESFRESCANTES
Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014
Nunca había probado el sabor a té verde y la verdad que aunque no ha sido tan rico como me esperaba es un caramelo muy refrescante pero el sabor no me acaba de convencer del todo. Los más ricos para mí los de cereza. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||