- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Ricola, Throat Drops, Honey Lemon with Echinacea, 24 Drops
By Ricola69 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.29 lbs (0.13 kg)
- Product Code: RIC-30146
- UPC Code: 036602301467
- Package Quantity: 24 Drops
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
Flavored with naturally soothing honey and refreshing lemon balm, Ricola HoneyLemon with Echinacea Cough Drops calm the throat and fight coughs naturally with the unique combination of natural menthol, Echinacea and Ricola's blend of 10 Swiss Herbs.
The Secret Is Chruterchraft*
*Swiss for Ricola's magic herb blend
Uses: Temporarily Relieves:
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to soar throat or sore mouth
Adults and children 6 years and older; dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol, 3.5 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, extracts of echinacea and a ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar.|
Sore Throat Warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
Protect from heat and moisture
iHerb Customer Reviews
If Halls is too strong for you and candy isn't enough, try this one. It helps to slightly decongest my sinuses, soothes my dry throat, and isn't too irritating or nauseating.
These and the other Ricola drops are great for sore throats.