Categories Oral, Dental Care Throat Care, Spray
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Lung & Bronchial Formulas Cough Drops, Lozenges
Ricola, Honey Lemon with Echinacea, 24 Drops
- With Natural Honey
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
Ricola Natural Honey Lemon Cough Drops contain natural menthol to fight coughs and relieve sore throats along with Echinacea, natural Lemon Mint and Ricola's delicious mixture of Swiss alpine herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adult and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, extract of echinacea, extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), lemon concentrate, honey, natural flavors (honey, lemon, peppermint), starch syrup, sugar
Sore Throat Warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol, 3.5 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral pain reliever|