Ricola, Throat Drops, Honey Lemon with Echinacea, 24 Drops (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
Flavored with naturally soothing honey and refreshing lemon balm, Ricola HoneyLemon with Echinacea Cough Drops calm the throat and fight coughs naturally with the unique combination of natural menthol, Echinacea and Ricola's blend of 10 Swiss Herbs.
The Secret Is Chruterchraft*
*Swiss for Ricola's magic herb blend
Uses: Temporarily Relieves:
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to soar throat or sore mouth
Adults and children 6 years and older; dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol, 3.5 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, extracts of echinacea and a ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar.|
Sore Throat Warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
Protect from heat and moisture
If Halls is too strong for you and candy isn't enough, try this one. It helps to slightly decongest my sinuses, soothes my dry throat, and isn't too irritating or nauseating.
Posted by maruru on Oct 20, 2016
I love this product best.
Posted by Reviewer2431747 on Mar 14, 2016
I find Ricola helps me enormously to cope with chest or head colds
My favorite brand for cough relief
Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Aug 02, 2015
There are certain formulas i.e. flavors I find very soothing for a cough. Plus, most don't smell like medicine on your breath. I prefer natural products when available. Try it out sometime.
Posted by WEV624 on Mar 11, 2015