Ricola, Natural Honey Herb, 24 Drops
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Natural Honey
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
Ricola Natural Honey Herb Cough Drops contains menthol in a blend of Ricola's delicious Swiss alpine herbs and natural honey.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adult and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Store in a dry place
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 2.0 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral pain reliever|
Color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint), starch syrup, sugar.
iHerb Customer Reviews
… which I like taking even without a sore throat ;) .. comes in many flavours, I've tried 4 of them. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
Ricola, Natural Honey Herb
Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016
Good and taste nice!
Posted by 5617677659627566441 on May 11, 2016
Another quality product that works.
Item is good
Posted by 4896920071566015822 on May 02, 2016
It is especially useful in such warm weather in which we currently have.
Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Apr 08, 2016