Ricola, Natural Honey Herb, 24 Drops
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $6.84|
- With Natural Honey
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
Ricola Natural Honey Herb Cough Drops contains menthol in a blend of Ricola's delicious Swiss alpine herbs and natural honey.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adult and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Store in a dry place
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 2.0 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral pain reliever|
Color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint), starch syrup, sugar.
… which I like taking even without a sore throat ;) .. comes in many flavours, I've tried 4 of them. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
Does the job and tastes great too
Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 13, 2016
I've had the lemon and cherry flavors of Ricola in the past and really liked them. Wanted to give the honey herb a try this time around. They're good! The flavor is very mild and mostly tastes like honey without so much sweetness. The drops soothe my throat and help with a cough almost instantly. The recommended serving size is two drops, but I've only ever used one and have always had good results. There's no burning or medicinal taste like many throat/cough drops. I like the cherry flavor the best, but these are very good and I would definitely purchase them again. If my review has helped you, please click the yes button below. Also, feel free to visit my page to see over 180 honest reviews for items I've purchased here on iherb!
Posted by 4810822008060644844 on Jun 03, 2016
Very comfortable for my throat. Great taste
Ricola, Natural Honey Herb
Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016
Good and taste nice!