Ricola, Herb Throat Drops, Lemon Mint, 24 Drops
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of sore throats.
LemonMint Herb Throat Drops
Ricola LemonMint Throat Drops get their uniquely delicious flavor from naturally refreshing lemon balm and Ricola's special mixture of Swiss Alpine Herbs.
Uses: Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol, 1.5 mg||Oral anesthetic|
Citric acid, extract of lemon balm and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural color (beta-carotene), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
Do not use
- In children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Other information: Protect from heat and moisture
I've used these drops for years. As a school teacher, they were my constant companion and are very soothing to the throat.
These just plain taste great and are very soothing. The Cough Drops have more menthol so stick to these if you just want to soothe your throat.
Ricola, Herb Throat Drops, Lemon Mint
Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016
Good and taste nice!
Received and update result later
Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 05, 2015
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015
These are a good flavor and work well for sore throats.