- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of sore throats.
LemonMint Herb Throat Drops
Ricola LemonMint Throat Drops get their uniquely delicious flavor from naturally refreshing lemon balm and Ricola's special mixture of Swiss Alpine Herbs.
Uses: Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol, 1.5 mg||Oral anesthetic|
Citric acid, extract of lemon balm and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural color (beta-carotene), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
Do not use
- In children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Other information: Protect from heat and moisture
I've used these drops for years. As a school teacher, they were my constant companion and are very soothing to the throat.
These just plain taste great and are very soothing. The Cough Drops have more menthol so stick to these if you just want to soothe your throat.
Not the best flavour in the range
Posted by Izabela on Dec 08, 2016
I take these with me when I'm hiking. I prefer herbal lozenges over pure sugar ones. These are great if your throat is getting dry. I also find that they help me drink more water during hikes, when I start getting sick of the taste of water. The lemon mint ones are not bad, but I personally think that the other flavours taste better.
Posted by MarjiMum on Dec 02, 2016
These have a very pleasant taste and work well. They are gluten free and do not leave you feeling nauseous like many of the chemist brands do.
Posted by 5633336880610537109 on Sep 01, 2016
I like this
not sure if it works for soar throat
Posted by 5205554691243113049 on Aug 23, 2016
not sure if it works for soar throat, however, it tastes really good :)