Ricola, The Original Natural Herb Cough Drops, 21 Drops
By Ricola134 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: RIC-07917
- UPC Code: 036602079175
- Package Quantity: 21 Drops
- Dimensions: 6 x 4.8 x 0.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Effective Relief
- The Original
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
Original Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops are made today just as they were in the 1930's using the highest quality natural herbs cultivated in Swiss alpine areas to ensure optimum taste and effectiveness.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adult and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a dry place
|Active Ingredient (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 4.8 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral pain reliever|
Color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
iHerb Customer Reviews
If it's scratchy from too much talking or sore from a cold, these are comforting.
Whilst visiting my relatives in America last year, I caught a cold, my cousin suggested Ricola. I bought some, and it helped straight away with the cough. Later that same year, we were travelling in Scotland & Wales on a bus loaded with people from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and a cold started on the bus, and I caught it. I finally found some Ricloa in St. Davids (Wales), and again it helped. That is why now we are home in Australia and coming into winter, I wanted to keep a supply in case my husband or I get sick. I am unable to find this product here.