Rishi Tea, Japanese Green Tea Latte Mix, Sweet Matcha, 4.4 oz (125 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Makes 10 Lattes
- Certified Kosher
Treat yourself to a decadent cafe worthy lattee with this blend of authentic Japanese matcha and pure cane sugar. Enjoy a little more green and a lot less guilt.
Discover Sweet Matcha and leave no leaf unturned.
Use Sweet Matcha to create delicious, easy-to-prepare green tea lattes, or experiment to mix your own unique concoctions.
- Warm milk on the stovetop or steam until frothy (about 165ºF).
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in 1 tbsp of Sweet Matcha per 8 oz of milk.
Iced Matcha Latte
- Whisk 1 tbsp Sweet Matcha into 8 oz milk of choice.
- When well blended, pour over ice.
- Combine the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tbsp Sweet Matcha and 8 oz of cold water.
- Mix well and pour over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
Cane sugar, Japanese matcha green tea.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (13 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
I expected to find a slight sweetness to take the edge off from matcha's bittery, but Sweet Matcha tasted like plain sugar with some mild tea in it. Definitely not to my liking.
Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016
This goes perfect with warm almond milk, or lemonades! I'm even thinking about trying it with a fun recipe, love this product!
Posted by 5614817277540594971 on May 24, 2016
Like a mixture of warm milk and green tea! And it taste like a good quality of green tea!
Posted by 5614844904761233264 on May 15, 2016
Posted by kelmeloo on May 09, 2016
It's sweet and perfect for a latte.