This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Rishi Tea, Organic Green Tea, Sencha, 12 Packets, 0.33 oz (9.6 g)
By Rishi Tea2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: RIS-10251
- UPC Code: 741391102514
- Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 0.33 oz (9.6 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 2.6 x 5.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Refreshingly Sweet and Delicious Green Flavor with an Invigorating, Energizing Effect
- Natural Energy... On The Go!
- 100% Pure Tea
- USDA Organic
- Explore the World of Tea
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
- Take the Energy of Pure Green Tea with you Wherever you Go
- Take a sip from a 16.9 fl oz bottle. This will allow for some room to shake the green tea
- Add Green Tea Power Packet
- Shake vigorously to mix and enjoy the goodness of green tea
Organic green tea.
|Serving Size: Per 1 Packet (0.8 g)|
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, calcium or iron.|