Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Pu-erh Tea, Bordeaux, 2.29 oz (65 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Notes of Raspberry and Fig Distinguished this Blend of Pu-erh Tea and Red Wine Varietal Grape Skins
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredient
- USDA Organic
- Brews 30 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
Pu-erh tea has an ancient past originating in Yunnan, China millennia ago. This rare, rich tasting tea is treasured as a healthful, energizing tonic. Its deep, smooth flavor is created through an artisanal pile fermentation process that transforms sun-dried green tea into ripened, full-bodied Pu-erh tea.
This distinctive, gourmet blend honors the cultural parallels between Pu-erh and Bordeaux wine-a pair of ancient beverages richly steeped in tradition and history. Their very names derive from their geographic place of origin. Connoisseurs seek those that best express their terroir. Both of these treasured libations benefit from the richening effect of aging, ripening to develop a complex, nuanced character. Together, Pu-erh tea and red wine grape skins of various Bordeaux varietals like Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cab Franc create a smooth, supple sip with a refined structure and notes of dark fruits, cocoa nibs and a hint of fig.
1 tbsp/8 oz H20 212ºF/100°C
1st infusion: 5 min, 2nd: 6 min
Organic and Fair Trade Certified pu-erh tea, organic red wine grape skins, organic raspberries.