Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Tea, Pu-erh Vintage Reserve, 2.65 oz (75 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredient
- USDA Organic
- Brews 38 Cups
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Organic by QAI
Pu-erh tea traditionally stored after harvest until peak richness and ripeness.
Pu-erh tea has an ancient past originating in Yunnan, China millennia ago. This rare, rich tasting tea is treasured as a healthful, energizing tonic. Its deep, smooth flavor is created through an artisanal pile fermentation process that transforms sun-dried green tea into ripened, full-bodied Pu-erh tea.
1 tbsp / 8 oz H20 - 212ºF
1st infusion: 3 min, 2nd: 4 min, 3rd: 5 min
Organic and Fair Trade Certified pu-erh tea.