Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Matcha Green Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Kosher Foods
Rishi Tea, Organic Matcha Green Tea, Teahouse Matcha, 0.70 oz (20 g)
- Ceremonial Stone-Ground Japanese Green Tea
- USDA Organic
- Makes 10 Bowls
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
Origin: Kirishima Mountain
Elevation: 350-400 m
Tencha Harvest: April-May
Matcha is the fresh, creamy tea served during the artful Japanese Tea Ceremony. This rare green tea is made from shade-grown tea leaves, stone-ground into a fine powder. Matcha powder is whisked into hot water and enjoyed for its uplifting energy and lively, sweet flavor.
About out Matcha:
We've taken extraordinary care to share matcha with you exactly the way we've experienced it in Japan.
- Sourced from our favorite gardens and tea bush cultivars
- Crafted from micro-lots produced exclusively for Rishi Tea
- Stone-ground fresh to order just for us; never stored after grinding
- Ground on hand-carved granite wheels only never used for organic matcha
The Perfect Matcha, in 3 Steps:
Sift: Sift 1 tsp (2 g) matcha into a bowl.
Water: Add 2.5 oz (70 ml) of hot water, about 165º F-170º F.
Whisk: Whisk with a bamboo chasen 15-25 sec until rich and foamy.
Organic stone-ground Japanese green tea.