Robin Barr Enterprises, Canker Sores Begone, .5 fl oz (14 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 lbs (0.06kg)
- Product Code: ROB-05000
- UPC Code: 606705050007
- Package Quantity: .5 fl oz (14 ml)
- Dimensions: 1 x 3.5 x 4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- With Grapefruit Seed Extract
- For Canker Sores Caused by Stress, Fatigue, and Dental Procedures
- Herbal Support For Fast, Soothing Relief
- Created by a Canker Sore Sufferer
- Oral Pain Reliever
Uses: For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores.
Adults and children 2 years and older. Apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years: should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or doctor.
No animal testing.
Contains no animal by-products.
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or a doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use: If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product, apply only to affected areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Other Information: Store at 20-25 C (68-77F). Do not refrigerate or freeze
|Menthol 0.04%||Oral Pain Reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (cone flower) extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit seed) extract, sambucus nigra (elder flower) extract, flavor, methylparaben.|