Rockin’ Green, Classic Rock, Laundry Detergent, Rage Against the Raspberry, 45 oz (1.3 kg) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
3.55 lbs (1.61 kg)
- Product Code: RNG-00252
- UPC Code: 857775002520
- Package Quantity: 45 oz (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 6 x 8.4 in, 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- This Bag is Full of Awesome, You're Welcome.
- 45/90 Loads
- Dye Free
- Naturally Scented
- No Fillers
- Cleans & Deodorizes
- No Enzymes or Optical Brighteners
- 100% Phosphate Free
- Great for Kids' Clothes
- Easy Rinsing Formula
- Works Great on Microfiber Stink!
- Perfect for All Cloth Diapers
- Recyclable Packaging
- HE Compatible
- Great for Hard and Soft Water
- Economical at Pennies Per Load!
- Gluten Free
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- SLS and Paraben Free
- Tree Hugger Approved & Phosphate Free
- Never Tested on Animals (Only Baby Butts)
- Easy Rinsing Formula Save You Time and Money
- Formulated for Hard & Soft Water (So Stinkies are History)
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to laundry. With 3 custom-designed formulas to fit your water type, you can be sure that no matter what your laundry woes, we have you covered! (Soft Rock = Soft H2O, Classic Rock = Average H2O, Hard Rock = Hard H2O).
Are scents ok for diapers?
We like yummy smelling detergent (Do you blame us?), so we found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
Rock a Soak
To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin' Green along with your diapers or clothing.
- Let soak for approximately 30 - 60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
Tip: Repeat this process any time you need a good deep cleaning. If you have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. Those with hard water may find a quick soak before very wash helpful.
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah...yummy...
- Dump your diapers into the washer and do a rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. (If regular clothing, skip this step)
- Add the detergent and do a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp per load*. For HE machines, or those with soft water, use 1-2 Tbsp.
- Double rinse.
*Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids. Warnings and Emergency Instructions: In case of ingestion, contact Poison Control or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented).