Rockin’ Green, Hard Rock 2.0, Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent, Lavender Mint Revival, 2/4 Loads (Discontinued Item)20 Reviews
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: RNG-00229
- UPC Code: 857775002292
- Package Quantity: 2/4 Loads
- Dimensions: 0.1 x 4.5 x 3.1 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- HE 2/4 Loads
- Available in Several Other Natural Scents!
This sample size bag will do 2 loads in a Toploader and 4 in an HE machine!
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to laundry. With 3 custom-designed formulas to fit your water type, you can be sure that no matter what your laundry woes, we have you covered! (Soft Rock=Soft H2O -- Classic Rock=Average H2O -- Hard Rock=Hard H2O)
To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin' Green along with your diapers.
- Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap
*Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks (or overnight) to get them in good condition
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah... yummy...
- Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
- Add the detergent, and do a hot wash. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. *For those with soft water or HE machines use 1-2 Tbsp.
- Double rinse.
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids. Warning and Emergency Instructions: If irritation develops, please discontinue use immediately. In case of ingestion contact Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222 or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented)
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nothing special. Ordered several kinds -- smell the same( Doesn't wash off baby soil unless soak -- my usual detergent does! What a great diaper shampoo! Good its free)
Good washes. A nice easy scent.