Rockin’ Green, Hard Rock, Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent, Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, 45 oz (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
3.49 lbs (1.58 kg)
- Product Code: RNG-00209
- UPC Code: 857775002094
- Package Quantity: 45 oz
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 7.2 x 8.5 in, 2.95 lbs (1.34 kg)
- 45/90 Loads h·e
- Available in Several Other Natural Scents!
Make laundry fun again!, New & improved formula!, Discover the difference!, Get your clothes & diapers rockin' clean!
- Dye free - Naturally scented - No fillers - Cleans and deodorizes - Vegan - No enzymes or optical brighteners - 100% phosphate free - Great for kid's clothes - Easy rinsing formula - Works great on microfiber stink! - Perfect for all cloth diapers - Recyclable packaging - HE compatible - Great for hard and soft water - Economical at 13 cents a load!
This cloth diaper & laundry detergent was born out of necessity and perfected over many months. It's made of safe, phosphate free ingredients, which are good for the planet, and is great for kid's clothes and diapers.
- Kim Webb, Mom of 2 & President of Rockin' Green
Are scents OK for diapers?
We like yummy smelling detergent (Do you blame us?). So we found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
To get rid of build up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp of Rockin' Green along with your diapers or clothing.
- Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap. If you have a HE machine, you can press the start or pause button to soak.
Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep-cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks (or overnight) to get them in good condition. Those with hard water, may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah..yummy...
- Dump your diaper/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
- Add the detergent, and do a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp per load*. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*.
- Double rinse.
*Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their diapers and clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids.
Warning and Emergency Instructions: If irritation develops, please discontinue use immediately. In case of ingestion, contact Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented).