Rockin’ Green, Hard Rock, Laundry Detergent, Bare Naked Babies, 45 oz (1.3 kg) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
3.55 lbs (1.61 kg)
- Product Code: RNG-00257
- UPC Code: 857775002575
- Package Quantity: 45 oz (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 7.4 in, 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- This Bag is Full of Awesome. You're Welcome
- 45/90 Loads
Dye free - Naturally scented - No fillers - Cleans and deodorizes - Vegan - No enzymes or optical brighteners - 100% phosphate free - Great for kid's clothes - Easy rinsing formula - Works great on microfiber stink! - Perfect for all cloth diapers - Recyclable packaging - HE compatible - Great for hard and soft water - Economical at pennies per load! - Gluten free - biodegradable ingredients - SLS and paraben free - Awesome
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to laundry. With 3 custom-designed formulas to fit your water type, you can be sure that no matter what your laundry woes, we have you covered! (Soft Rock=Soft H2O -- Classic Rock=Average H2O -- Hard Rock=Hard H2O)
- Tree hugger approved & phosphate free
- Never tested on animals
- Easy rinsing formula saves you time and money
- Formulated for hard & soft water
Are scents ok for sensitive skin?
We like yummy smelling detergent (Do you blame us?), so we found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah...yummy...
- Dump your really dirty items into the washer and do a rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. (if lightly soiled clothing, skip this step)
- Add the detergent and do a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp per load*. For HE machines, or those with soft water, use 1-2 Tbsp.
- Double rinse.
*Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
Rock a Soak
First time user? To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with water and 3 Tbsp of Rockin' Green along with your clothing.
- Let soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap. Follow up with several rinses.
Tip: Repeat this process any time you need a good deep cleaning. If you have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. Those with hard water may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented).
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids. Warnings and Emergency Instructions: In case of ingestion, contact Poison Control or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.