Rockin’ Green, Hard Rock, Laundry Detergent, Lavender Mint Revival, 45 oz (1.3 kg) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
3.43 lbs (1.56 kg)
- Product Code: RNG-00262
- UPC Code: 857775002629
- Package Quantity: 45 oz (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 6 x 8.3 in, 2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
- 45/90 Loads
- Dye Free
- Naturally Scented
- No Fillers
- Cleans & Deodorizes
- No Enzymes or Optical Brighteners
- 100% Phosphate Free
- Great for Kids' Clothes
- Easy rinsing Formula
- Works Great on Microfiber Stink!
- Perfect for All Cloth Diapers
- Recyclable Packaging
- HE Compatible
- Great for Hard & Soft Water
- Economical at Pennies Per Load!
- Gluten Free
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- SLS and Paraben Free
- Made in the USA
- Tree Hugger Approved & Phosphate Free
- Never Tested on Animals (only baby butts)
- Easy Rinsing Formula Saves you Time and Money
- Formulated for Hard & Soft water (so stinkies are history)
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to laundry. With 3 custom-designed formulas to fit your water type, you can be sure that no matter what your laundry woes, we have you covered! (Soft Rock=Soft H2O Classic Rock=Average H2O Hard Rock=Hard H2O).
We like yummy smelling detergent (Do u blame us?), so we found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah...Yummy...
- Dump your diapers into the washer and do a rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. (if regular clothing, skip this step)
- Add the detergent and so a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp per load. For HE machines, or those with soft water, use 1-2 tbsp.
- Double rinse
Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with water and 3 Tbsp of Rockin' Green along with your diapers of clothing.
- Let soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
Tip: Repeat this process any time you need a good deep cleaning. If you have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. Those with hard water may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids. Warnings and Emergency Instructions: In case of ingestion, contact Poison Control or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Sodium Carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love this for so many reasons. First, I love that it smells nice and freshens up my laundry, but without a noxious overwhelming scent (chemical scents tend to aggravate my asthma so this is very important.) Second, I love the dry formula. Liquids get so goopy and messy and I always spill them all over the place -- I love having my tablespoon and my little bag of powder. So tidy, so efficient! Finally, it really cleans my clothes without being too harsh. Ever since I moved to LA, where the water is exceedingly hard, my old detergent wasn't cutting it. I felt like my clothes just didn't have that freshness that I was looking for. Well, I think this stuff did the trick! I don't use it for diapers (I am childless) but can attest that it works fabulously on my regular laundry.
This is the only detergent that will keep the stinky smell away from our cloth diapers. We have hard water and it is very hard to keep the ammonia smell away. This always works!